The primary focus of the ministry is the spiritual lives of the residents at Our Lady of Hope.
Every Sunday at 11:00 am, our Pastoral Care Ministers lead a communion service in the chapel at Our Lady of Hope.
There is a rosary and communion service every Wednesday morning.
- Consecrated hosts are brought to the facility.
- Readings of the day are proclaimed.
- The chapel is filled with liturgical music.
- Room-bound residents can watch the service on close-circuit TV.
- An extraordinary minister of Holy Communion to the sick administers to the room-bound.
On the first Friday of every month, there is a service dedicated to the Sacred Heart, including:
The various liturgical seasons are celebrated:
- Proclamation of the readings of the day
- Reciting the rosary
- Administering communion
Fr. Jim Arsenault celebrates Mass in the chapel one day every month.
- Palm crosses are given to the residents on Palm Sunday.
- Stations of the Cross are held every Friday during Lent.
- Residents receive a Christmas card from Fr. Dan and the Pastoral Care Ministers.
- Some parishioners give Christmas gifts to the residents.